Sunday, January 6, 2013

It's gonna be me!

running.. dancing to the ocean waves
forgetting all the worries
only want to grasp this moment
this second..
the air is filled with happiness and youth
it's a beautiful color
the world is not full of lonely signs anymore
we were not shaken
did not stop building a castle of dreams
i will pray silently
to see you smile once again
it's gonna be me!
let go of your troubles and run
listen closely to my true heartbeat
pulling you close into my arms
there's nothing more important than that
it's gonna be me!
i want to hold onto you tightly
the next second will reveal happiness's future
at least i can touch the wet edges of your eyes
lean next to me and sleep quietly
it's gonna be me!
i am your jacket
love will not catch a cold
i will chase away all your troubles the less sadness there is
the better we would be together
i can't stop missing you, you are the cure
it's gonna be me!
the sky is not covered with dark clouds anymore
don't wanna say goodbye, is it arrogant
to announce to the world!
i am loving you...



credits: Stage Of Youth..




No comments: